Friday, December 31, 2010

Challenge!

Here we go... The year hasn't started yet that Yumi and I have decided to challenge ourselves in January. No, we won't cycle across Argentina. We've decided to do a 1,000 press ups between January 1st, 2011 and 31st January 2011 .

It comes from a discussion Luke and Matt were having in the office and I mentioned it to Yumi later on that day. As a joke. I couldn't believe she was all serious about it and said "ok".

"Oh crap" I thought, "what did I get myself into?"

I hate push ups. Gimme abs or squats but no push ups!

The hardest about this challenge is that it doesn't seem to be that hard: We "only" have to do 35 press ups a day. Yeah, think about it. :)

I can hear Yumi in the distance "we start tomorrow".

Oh boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment